1. The Holy Bible: This church accepts the sacred words of the 66 Books of the Bible as the inspired, revelation of God, as the sheet anchor of Faith and Eternal Hope, and as the basic creed of the church and the only standard of life for the believer.
2. God: That the Eternal, True and Holy Trinity is one God existing in three personalities-Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Man: That the creation of man was in the likeness of God, that he had a great fall when he transgressed God's commandment and that only Christ the Son of God can restore the Fallen Man to his Pristine glory
4. Repentance: That the fallen man should approach God with true repentance for sins and faith in the atoning death of Jesus Christ.
5. Justification: That the man is justified by faith and that guilt is pardoned by the Blood of Christ.
6. Regeneration: That the man is born of God through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
7. Water Baptism: In order to become one in Christ a believer should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit by immersion in water and thus become part-takers of the burial and resurrection of Christ.
8. Separation: That a believer should be separated from sin, sinners, false doctrines and all kinds of worship contrary to the 'Bible.
9. Lord's Supper: That the Lord's Supper is to be celebrated regularly till He comes, to commemorate the death of Christ.
10. Baptism in the Holy Spirit: That the believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit: That the initial sign of speaking in tongues follows the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and that this speaking in tongues though the same in essence is different in its use and operation from that of the gift of tongues
11. Divine Healing: Since temporal healing is included in the Sacrifice on the cross by Christ for atonement of sins, a believer should take it as a right and privilege to get bodily healing by prayer and faith.
12. Sancitification: That the believer is sanctified by the Blood of Jesus, by the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit.
13. The Church: That the church is the congregation of believers; its faith and experience should confirm to and stand steadfast in the teaching of the apostles in the New Testament.
14. The Ministry: That the ministers of the church such as apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Teachers, Evangelists and Deacons, must be those who are called by the Holy Spirit, bestowed with gifts according to their different calling.
15. Ordination: For those who are specially set apart for ministry of the church, ordination should be by the laying on of hands as in the New Testament.
16. Evangelization: Evangelization is the supreme duty and privilege of the church.
17.Second Coming of Christ: Jesus is coming soon in the air and that the Bride will be caught up when Jesus comes.
18. Great Tribulation: That there is to be a great tribulation on the earth when Anti-Christ will be in his power soon after the coming of Christ in the air, and the Rapture of the Bride.
19. The millennium: That at the end of the tribulation Jesus will come to the earth in all His glory with His saints and establish His own kingdom of Righteousness for a thousand years.
20. The Great Judgment: That after the Millennium satan and his hosts will be cast for ever into the lake of fire and there will be judgment before the Great White Throne for all the wicked who also will meet the same punishment.
21. New Heaven and New Earth: That at the time of the great judgment this present earth and heaven shall be burned up with fire and a New Heaven and a New Earth shall appear.
22. Feet- washing and dedication of children are acceptable.
Any member whose life and teaching do not correspond to the doctrines enumerated above and also the other teachings in the Holy Bible shall be excommunicated from the church.